These past few years have been eye-opening to say the least. While being mostly appalled at human behavior, it's inspired me to dig deep and find my community. The small village of people who are going back to the land, forward to simpler and, dare I say, better days.
Gardens + hives, homeschool + bare feet. The Counter Culture to the busy and bustling; we're going back home.
Back to the Land - Counter Culture t-shirts are so soft and lightweight, and have the right amount of stretch. They're comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Back to the Land - Counterculture